• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Rod of Seven Parts: Lanai Team OOC

Rhun

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
Sorry to interrupt, is this game recruiting? I ask because it says so on a side of the thread title. Thanks ^^

We were about a month ago, but I believe the spot has been filled.

I'm not recruiting, sorry. Rhun has the right of it; the vacant spot was filled a while back. I apologize for not removing the "Recruiting" tag. I know that's a pet peeve of mine when I see other DMs allow erroneous title information to linger beyond the expiration date. Apologies, thanks for inquiring, and thanks, Rhun, for saying that we're full up.

Took my final exam on Friday; it was brutal. I'm glad I had an A going in--I'll need that grade to buffer the damage of the final. Now that the class is done with, I'll begin paying more attention to PbP. Look for a continuation post of our combat in the IC here sometime in the next two hours or so.

And thank you for being patient with me. I like mathematics but set theory and mathematical induction were fairly difficult topics for me to master and I really needed (and was grateful for) the time away.

Remove ads