• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Scrying Pool

Justice's DC is at a 23 (10 + spell level + cha modifier (she's eagle's splendored when she does this to increase her chances of success)).

Does L'Aurel have something that increases her Spell Save DC for Scrying?

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
Justice's DC is at a 23 (10 + spell level + cha modifier (she's eagle's splendored when she does this to increase her chances of success)).

Does L'Aurel have something that increases her Spell Save DC for Scrying?
Isn't this a cleric spell and so wisdom based......?

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:
Does having blood count as a body part or possession?

The first time after they sleep post the tower in Caer Albion falling, she scrys Laren.
That would definitely help.

I'll think about what you'd see.

Laurel

First Post
Her lack of wisdom is
a)she has one super high munchkin stat and I like her sucking at most everything else has been fun
-and-
b)I never did her wishlist/items from the last big collection of Gold we got.... way back before our last two levels :) One thing on there would change all this, but since I'm a retard and keep forgetting I'm not adding anything in.

The_Universe

First Post
One thing on there would change all this, but since I'm a retard and keep forgetting I'm not adding anything in.
If there's still money for it, you can add it in now. I don't think anyone particularly cares. Probably could have added it before the big battles at Caer Albion, anyway.

Remove ads