• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Scrying Pool

Laurel

First Post
The_Universe said:
Well, she has a wisdom bonus: it's just not comparable to her Dex, right?
She has one it just didn't matter till about four levels ago when she started casting spells :heh:

Kennon I will send you the list in Gmail just to make sure I did everything right, but her DC just increased by 3.

So a total DC of 22 --or 23 depending on Kareth's need for AC and such :p

Laurel said:
She has one it just didn't matter till about four levels ago when she started casting spells :heh:

Kennon I will send you the list in Gmail just to make sure I did everything right, but her DC just increased by 3.

But what is her basic Save DC? 10 + Spell Level + Wisdom Mod?

I'm **SO** confused. Is that just for Laren or the universal without relationship mods?

Laurel

First Post
Queen_Dopplepopolis said:
But what is her basic Save DC? 10 + Spell Level + Wisdom Mod?

I'm **SO** confused. Is that just for Laren or the universal without relationship mods?
I'm letting Kennon figure out any bonus mods to saves as they change for each person.

Even with Laren, I asked Kennon and he just said it would increase it somehow, but not by how much or anything (and I really don't need to know, just wanted Kennon to be aware)... so so the only numbers I am giving out are base DC saves.

DC= is my save universally

The_Universe

First Post
So - how high is your Wisdom modifier, now? +8? What equipment did you get?
10 + spell level + wisdom modifier = ?

In this case, the spell is level 4, so it's 14 + wisdom mod. Kat, can you fill in the blanks here? I'm sure you're doing it right, I just want to see where you're at with equipment, etc.

The_Universe

First Post
Laurel said:

Cool.

Laurel

First Post
If we are talking about confusion......
Whoops - thinking Paladin... 10+5+6 = 21.
Justice's Scry check for Darkson is 21 - he gets a -5 penalty on his save.

Anyways, here it is since it seems to be an issue all broken down:
10 + Spell Level (4) + Wisdom modifier (5) + Owls wisdom (2) = 21

In other news:
I was doing the figuring incorrect on the extra item (somehow messed up x1.5) :)

Since L'Aurels taking two things from the treasure- Kareth should automaticaly get the book.

So this is final up to this point :D

Let me know if there are other questions though.

Laurel said:
If we are talking about confusion......

Sorry - habit. When everything but your spells (and even some of your spells) are charisma based, you tend to revert. Whoops. Apologies for any confusion I caused you. Anyway - Justice is in the wisdom increasing market... just wanted to know WHAT items you got to get your mod that high... that's all I've been trying to determine. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads