• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Shackled City - Golarion Interest/Recruitment (CLOSED)

ahayford

First Post
I think I'm going to give him a week or so before his character decides the Last Laugh spooked him and he's no longer going to tangle with them...

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
HUGE apologies to everyone! I have been working a LOT lately, as in 16 hour days, weekends too, and at one point, a month straight without a day off. Projects handed to me, investigations to lead, etc. Needless to say, I am now finalizing everything and back to posting. It will take me a day to read up on the happenings and once done, I will have a post BY END OF FRIDAY! I am taking Friday off to relax and catch up on things.

Again, sorry if I was holding things up, but I have no wish to retire from this game!

ahayford

First Post
Hey Fangor!

Its good to hear from you. Trust me, I work long hours sometimes too so I totally understand. I remember you mentioning your work hours were going to be nutty for a while. Its good to hear you are back!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Welcome back, Fangor! Glad you're still with us - I was a little bummed about losing the chance to explore Svexyn and Val's "shared past."

As an aside - I try not to disappear for more than a couple of days at a time, but if by some chance you don't hear from me for a stretch please don't write me out! Unless I become suddenly incapacitated, I'll let you guys know if I need to drop the game (not seeing that happening, though :D!).

ahayford

First Post
I will be looking to advance the scene tomorrow night unless there are objections. It looks like party has come to the general consensus of visiting the orphanage....and Svexyn's suggestion of visiting the locksmith perhaps afterwards. Are you all in agreement?

Remove ads