The Shackled City - Golarion Interest/Recruitment (CLOSED)

ahayford

First Post
Just so people know where I'm coming from....The skulk in question is a pretty cunning bastard. He was intimidated enough by the groups threats to reveal the groups activities in the city, but not enough to reveal the easiest way to bypass the defenses of what is, essentially, his home. Despite their violent and murderous nature, life in the Darklands can be short and violent. A skulk on his own doesn't have a very high life expectancy despite the groups potential mercy. Rather then risking his clan potentially getting wiped out, or just Nia stabbing him in the face when no one else was looking...he decided to take chance.

Being a member of a society that doesn't put a lot of value in City Women....he naturally chose what he thought to be the most vulnerable (and valuable) hostage....

I think maybe he chose......poorly.

jkason

First Post
Being a member of a society that doesn't put a lot of value in City Women....he naturally chose what he thought to be the most vulnerable (and valuable) hostage....

I think maybe he chose......poorly.

heh. Indeed. Nia has repeatedly proven she's not to be taken for granted or dismissed, I think. Too bad the skulk didn't know that. :)

Shayuri

First Post
Hehe

When Nia said she knew why he did it, she was speaking for me...I can totally see how what the skulk did made sense for him. He really didn't have much to lose, and freedom to gain.

He'd have gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that meddling arachnid!

ahayford

First Post
I apologize for the infrequency of updates. Work is bad for me right now. Haven't been getting home till about 11pm -12am. This should end at mid to end of may and then I'll be back on for regularly scheduled updates. I'd rather hold off and make the updates when I'm well rested then try to write something half assed. Sorry ! :)

Shayuri

First Post
Sounds like your priorities are in the right place...and honestly with the way things have been this week, it's kind of nice not to have to scramble to keep up. :)

jkason

First Post
No worries at all. RL comes first.

Speaking of, I'll be out of town mid-late this month (16-26), with very limited online time if any, so feel free to drag Caytis along as the others desire during that time.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
No worries here - patience is an essential virtue for PbP. And lord knows we've given you plenty of opportunity to practice it . . . I'd say it's your turn!

Remove ads