The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

tylermalan

First Post
Hey guys, just letting you know that I'm going to be gone for this weekend, so this most recent update will be my last until Monday night. Sorry about that, but I'll pick it up then!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Snickers ... you know, if Sye had her fiddle she could play a lovely rendition of the song that goes " I believe I can fly ... I believe I can touch the sky ...." :D

Eluvan

First Post
Awww shuddup. You try jumping out the window of a burning ship while carrying your father (who, incidentally, could really have used to cut back a little if you know what I mean) *and* being distracted by some dumb broad trying to give you a pep talk. :p :lol:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Hey! ;) Sye is not dumb. She's ... a wee bit on the weak side I'll admit. And perhaps a bit on the frail side. And ... alright so her wisdom is only a smidgen above average. :)

... and, well, she is kinda blonde. :D

But she could be saving your life by blathering on and on and on and on and on .... :p

And just think. If we are metagaming here, the only reason Alister has to save his father is because AmorFati kinda up and vanished on us!

Remove ads