The Sky Breathes All Life - OOC

Jemal

Adventurer
Srry, been busy with trying to find a place to move into (Been at my aunts last month and she's moving to another Province... I have to ahve all my stuff out by tomorrow at noon (which is aprox 20 hours from now), and I work tonight, and I have no Apt/house lined up, SO I rented a storage unit for my stuff and am staying at my sister's house until I get a place. I'll get the work done on my char. today/tomorow.
BTW are you allowing that Adept Learner feat?

Jemal

Adventurer
Character post on Second page updated with Background and some more stats, almost done. Will finish it tommorow afternoon.

tylermalan

First Post
Yep, allowing that.

So the only person we're waiting for now is LogicsFate, hopefully he can get a sheet up by the end of this weekend, if not, I'll take an alt.

Lord Wyrm

First Post
tylermalan said:
So the only person we're waiting for now is LogicsFate, hopefully he can get a sheet up by the end of this weekend, if not, I'll take an alt.

Not to seem like some opportunistic scavenger but... *nudge* *nudge*

Jemal

Adventurer
Hmmm.. actually I just realized there's only really one reason I was takin Expert.. Knowledge skills...
I recall there being a feat somwhere that made all knowledges class skills.. anybody know which one I'm talkin about?

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Shayuri said:
*pokes everyone*

Post your characters on the Rogue's Gallery thread, all you people who...who haven't yet.

I think that pretty much was the point of tylermalan's earlier message. Every that knows for certain that they are in the game as posted their character - except LogicsFate. The alts probably don't wanna post because they don't know for certain if they are in or not.

tylermalan

First Post
Its all good!

Also, LogicsFate hasn't been around for awhile, so if he doesn't pop his head in by the end of today, then I'll take Lord Wyrm's submission so we can get this game rolling.

tylermalan

First Post
Level 8 is way too high for what I'm trying to do with this game, Lord Wyrm, so I'm going to have to restrict you to level 4 based on the rest of the party. A level 8 character in a party of mainly level 3s is just too high. Sorry to have to make you re-do your character to take away the levels :(

Remove ads