• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Star Wars Iconic Characters and the Lords of the Expanse: Hunting Grounds (cont.)

Arani Korden

First Post
Pbartender said:
This is not unlike what I was thinking...

If we started new, I'd fast forward to the early Rebellion. The Iconics have all grown up, and are agents within the fledgling Rebellion. The adventures would simply be a series of rather short, very episodic missions against the Empire... Steal some Death Star plans... Hijack an Imperial Shuttle... Rescue a Rebel leader... Assassinate a Grand Moff... That sort of thing.

I would even be up to playing tag-team GM from mission to mission... I've got my Deel Surool username around here somewhere, and never really got to play him.

I would certainly be up for this. But do I get to be Senator Korden? :p

Vor'en Kurn

First Post
Sounds like a plan!

Vor'en would likely still be kicking around as Ariani's bodyguard, if only out of habit. He's also a stickler for contracts, promises, and giving his word, so there's motivation to be found there (five-year contract signed before all hell broke loose....)

I think we'll have some fun angst, too, wondering what's happened to all the Jedi characters. :D Wasn't one of them veering towards the Dark Side? And don't some large percentage of the Jedi buy the farm? We can leave it vague (never saw the body, or what have you) in case the old players return, but....

Oh, there's another motivation. Much as he'd hate to admit it, hurting Sia would likely get him royally pissed off at the Empire.

This sounds like more fun than a barrel of the euphoria-inducing smiler monkeys of Fantev IX.

Last edited:

Remove ads