The Sunken Temple

nothingpoetic

First Post
Can you tell us anything else? Like was she with someone? Any information you can give us before hand will be most helpful. Chaucer speaks quickly after the merchant directs Kilken, but can't help but be impressed with the smooth delivery of the lie from Kilken. This is a man who knows his way around people, thought Chaucer.

[sblock=ooc]I went diplomacy because Chaucer isn't lying, just asking for more information. If it works, great, if not fine too... also, I feel like the dice roller hates me lol, I haven't seen a double digit number on any of my d20's yet lol. Ahh well...[/sblock]

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
"She seemed to be in a pretty hurry, but that is all I remember. Still interested in a jewel?" The merchant says, remembering Chaucer's purse.

Lughart

First Post
"Thank you, thank you. You've done us a great service, but we must be going." Kilkin hustles into the alley, stopping to see if Aradra has found anything.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer grabs some coins and tosses four silver pieces onto the counter. Don't worry about the jewel, but we appreciate the information.

Getting all the information they could from the man, Chaucer turns and walks toward where Aradra is, in the direction the shopkeeper indicated. Did you find anything? Chaucer asks Aradra quitely.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
"I should still like the garnet medallion, it would serve me well at court," Kanli testily replies, counting out 50 gold. "Besides, you did help us out. You are a good soul."

After the transaction, Kanli places the medallion around his neck, and trots after the rest of the party. "Yet be aware, my daughters take many forms," he calls back as he leaves.

[sblock=OOC]
Purchasing jewelry for a courtier, valued at 50 gold.
[/sblock]

jackslate45

First Post
Aradra stands up and shakes his head. "Cannot find any tracks, but she was here." He turns around and shows everyone the cloth Kilkin showed him.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer looks down the alley as if he were trying to see through the buildings, where was she. Obviously she went down this way, from this point on, we should probably be weary, no? He asks the others as he begins to creep forward, and while doing so draws an arrow out of his quiver and sets it to the string of his black polished bow.

nfred

First Post
"Finally some action! Onward to glory!" Brenic says as he hurries forward. He then stops himself as he sees Chaucer proceeding carefuly and sighs. "I hate slow people." Brenic follows Chaucer's lead as he proceeds.

Walking Dad

First Post
Aradra stands up and shakes his head. "Cannot find any tracks, but she was here." He turns around and shows everyone the cloth Kilkin showed him.

GM: :confused: there was a misunderstanding. I waited for your roll and missed the 22. It is actually enough to discern that a struggle happened here and non-human prints drag something/someone behind. The woman tracks don't leave the alley.

Remove ads