The Sunken Temple

Lughart

First Post
OOC: In that case, unless someone objects, I say we do as posted but follow the tracks intread of the alley.

Kilkin draws a javelin and gets behind the others, trying to be as quiet as possible.

EDIT: Forgot to label it, but that was my stealth roll.

Walking Dad

First Post
You are able to quickly follow the track to a hidden niche in a wall of an abandoned building. There is a hole in the floor that leads blow to a light-less tunnel...

jackslate45

First Post
GM: :confused: there was a misunderstanding. I waited for your roll and missed the 22. It is actually enough to discern that a struggle happened here and non-human prints drag something/someone behind. The woman tracks don't leave the alley.

OOC: its cool.

You are able to quickly follow the track to a hidden niche in a wall of an abandoned building. There is a hole in the floor that leads blow to a light-less tunnel...

Aradra, stopping at the niche, looks around. "Should we have someone look ahead before dropping in? "

nfred

First Post
"I think we should. Who is the quietest? Or do we just want to all go in at the same time in case there is a fight waiting for the unsuspecting person who enters?" Brenic says staring at the tunnel. "I wonder where it leads?" he says to himself as he tries to figure out more about it.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Aradra, stopping at the niche, looks around. "Should we have someone look ahead before dropping in? "

Look ahead as in down the alley, or as in scouting out the building? Chaucer asks a bit confused on Aradra's suggestion.

I think we should be concerned with this building, as that is where the trail leads. Who knows how long it would take to clear the whole alley, and time is of the essence. I think we move in and clear the building quickly, and quietly if we can, before we continue down that sinister hole.

As Chaucer finishes he turns toward the niche in the building and closes his eyes in concentration.

[sblock=Actions]Chaucer casts his detect magic cantrip as a form of preliminary scouting.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: You cannot detect any magic from your current position. The tracks seem to lead down the hole. The house itself is in severe disrepair.

nothingpoetic

First Post
Chaucer opens his eyes and shakes his head, Well, at the very least, there doesn't seem to be any magical effects, spells, or items waiting for us on the otherside of the wall. Who is first?

Chaucer tests his bow string once more while looking around the faces of their newly formed group.

nfred

First Post
Chaucer opens his eyes and shakes his head, Well, at the very least, there doesn't seem to be any magical effects, spells, or items waiting for us on the otherside of the wall. Who is first?
Brenic looks over his group of friends and says "It looks like I could take a hit better than the rest of you. I will go first just in case if no one has any rejections?" Brenic will start to head into the whole unless someone objects.

Remove ads