The Unit

Wycen

Explorer
Damn, gotta wait another season for more! Hopefully it gets re'uped!

I thought from the preview last week that the gun men might have been related to the scam.

Then as the episode progressed I thought maybe the Colonel hired them to take out a crazed Tiffy.

But it was pretty clear after the botched assault that the war criminal would be the bad guy. The question then was "Who gets it?"

Tiffy was the obvious "man" out. I thought she was a goner, or the Colonel new wife.

jasper

Rotten DM
I wasn't able to hear one scene in final hour. Was the French General killed, or the French General's aide killed?
If the second then the unit is taking out the General. Plus with the shoot out, security has a massive hole in it.
Now does anyone have fork, I need to get into the bar.

Darthjaye

First Post
jasper said:
I wasn't able to hear one scene in final hour. Was the French General killed, or the French General's aide killed?
If the second then the unit is taking out the General. Plus with the shoot out, security has a massive hole in it.

I'll check the episode out again (I DVD'rd it) tomorrow and see for you what the article said when Sarge was reading it. As for the Unit, I'm sure glad it's coming back next year. Man, CBS surprised me by renewing it. Usually when a show is this good and not a comedy or a CSI show, it's get's the axe pretty fast.

Wycen

Explorer
jasper said:

Did the general have an aid? Was he even a general? Anyway, I would bet it was el jefe, because he'd most likely have the most knowledge that would allow the bad guy to find the Unit's home base.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
I think thats going to be one of the problems in the next season, how did these guys find you?

Also like a true D&D character they all went to a party armed :D

Remove ads