The Upcoming Adventures thread

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
God Forge will finish up sooner than expected. I estimate in about a month. That will release 6 relatively active PCs into the wild. They should be ranging from near 6th to 8th, by quick estimation.

Voda Vosa

First Post
God Forge will finish up sooner than expected. I estimate in about a month. That will release 6 relatively active PCs into the wild. They should be ranging from near 6th to 8th, by quick estimation.

Good, I'll take 5 of those if I'm lucky. Mri'Thas will have to lie low for a while.

DMDanW

First Post
Hey all,

Just wanted to give a heads up that I have submitted the next chapter in the Lord Ogglebottoms Odd Tasks adventure and I may have a few openings. I have a commitment from 3 of the 5 current characters that they will continue on. Openings could be possibly for a leader, a controller and perhaps a defender. Character level would be level 2, but I can adjust for a level either way.

The current adventure should wrap up within a week or two and any possible recruitment could happen shortly after.

pacdidj

First Post
If any first or second level PCs are waiting on an adventure, we have a couple slots open in Marna is Missing. Especially helpful would be a defender and/or a sneaky striker. If interested, check out the adventure thread here and PM me so we can get you up to speed and discuss how to bring your character in.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
If any first or second level PCs are waiting on an adventure, we have a couple slots open in Marna is Missing. Especially helpful would be a defender and/or a sneaky striker. If interested, check out the adventure thread here and PM me so we can get you up to speed and discuss how to bring your character in.

As soon as my first PC (Dante) heads out on Mal's next adventure, I have a fighter ready to come in. He still needs approvals (as does Dante), but otherwise, he's ready to go.

pacdidj

First Post
As soon as my first PC (Dante) heads out on Mal's next adventure, I have a fighter ready to come in. He still needs approvals (as does Dante), but otherwise, he's ready to go.

Sounds great Iron Sky! We'd be glad to have you. Give the adventure thread a quick browse through, and drop me a PM and we'll figure out the best way to RP him/her over to Kythira.

dimsdale

First Post
Soon Grakk 2-3 goliath barbarian (dimsdale), Magnus 3-4 level wizard (oni) , Morvannon 3-4 level warlock (redbeardjim) and Vixo 3-4 level rogue (brain) will make their way to the tavern after finishing up Ukingsken-Covaithe's Daunton addy. The final encounter is already over.

Speaking for Grakk, he'd love to jump into an adventure, currently running or one getting ready to start.

pm me :)

Voda Vosa

First Post
I'll love to take those players for my adventure, if they are willing of course. I think it will be the closest for my level requirements.
The recruitment post in the tavern is there for almost a week or more, I've also quoted it again recently. I'll quote it again when you guys free yourselves, just let me know.

Remove ads