The Upcoming Adventures thread

Velmont

First Post
Also, soon, Charina (Rogue 3), Derien (Cleric 3), Rhole (Bard 2), Ikni (Swordmage 3), Martelai (warlock 2) and Bell (Bard 2) will be realeased. Derien and Rhole are inactive at the moment, and everyone should gain a level from what I just wrote.

Wik

First Post
Y'know, I kind of have an idea for a smallish adventure, for 2 or 3 PCs. Would probably take a few weeks from start to finish - sort of a mini dungeon delve or something. Would that work, or should I hold off on it for a while?

Voda Vosa

First Post
I think it will depend on player availability. My suggestion? Wait till there are enough characters, otherwise you'll be waiing for ever to start your game just as I did.

Tomalak

First Post
Y'know, I kind of have an idea for a smallish adventure, for 2 or 3 PCs. Would probably take a few weeks from start to finish - sort of a mini dungeon delve or something. Would that work, or should I hold off on it for a while?

Wik - What level is the adventure for?

dimsdale

First Post
I'll love to take those players for my adventure, if they are willing of course. I think it will be the closest for my level requirements.
The recruitment post in the tavern is there for almost a week or more, I've also quoted it again recently. I'll quote it again when you guys free yourselves, just let me know.

Dauntin's dead shadow is done. Four level 4/5 characters should be hitting the tavern soon: barbarian, rogue, wizard and warlock. The barbarian is already there ;)

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
So, I was thinking about maybe running another adventure, but looking at the tavern has me confused about who the heck is there. I don't suppose anyone has a running census on who is available currently?

Mewness

First Post
People definitely in the tavern and unassigned:

Eithal (goliath warden 2)
Fredrock (dwarf fightbrain 1)
Livia (human seeker 3)
Yimayngurr (half-orc ranger 2)

Plus we're expecting:

Grigo (gnome wizard 2)
Psais (deva invoker 2)
a freshly generated avenger from Luinnar

There seems to be a leader shortage. Sorry if I'm forgetting anyone.

Remove ads