The Upcoming Adventures thread

Tenchuu

First Post
Brenwar (level 6 defender) is available, and Pathfinder's Joy (level 4 leader) is also in the recruiting thread. With Halleck we'd only need a couple more characters in the 4-6 level range.

I'd wager we could find someone with a horde of credits to roll up a level 4.

renau1g

First Post
If that's not a selfish (yet perfect) proposal I don't know what is...I guess that's one way to burn credits. I have enough for up to 10 levels I think right now...

Dekana

Explorer
I've been tempted to run an adventure for a very small party, 1 or 2 PCs at most. Maybe I could think of some suitable task for an epic level character if R1 makes one. ;)

Tenchuu

First Post
Updated selfish proposal:

Proposal: 4th PC allowed for players with large dm credit balances to create mid to high level characters when other players are not avaialble (1st level 4th characters not allowed). Players with credit balances are always allowed to create a new Paragon or Epic tier character at any time, using DM credits, regardless of PC count.

BenBrown

First Post
Looks like there were more 1st level characters in the tavern than I anticipated. Now I feel guilty for urging Someone to run the higher levels. Maybe I'll submit another adventure. Yes! One where you have to get fifteen wolf pelts! Just talk to the guy standing under the big yellow exclamation point!

Mewness

First Post
"You step out of the city and nod to a bunch of guards, each of whom, you sense, would have the ability to kill you with a single blow. Just a dozen paces or so from the gate, an expensively dressed man stands in a scrubby field, with an enormous golden exclamation point floating over his head. The field is populated by dozens upon dozens of wolves, whom a few scattered people are busily slaughtering. The wolves that are not themselves being attacked seem oddly unconcerned."

BenBrown

First Post
The poor, poor fools! Obviously this is unnatural. Daunton has no guards like that. Wolves do not stand unconcerned when their fellows are being slaughtered. Anyone who brings the expensively dressed man his fifteen wolf pelts is doomed. Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomed! Obviously the mission is to stop this madness before it infects everyone in the city.

Remove ads