The Upcoming Adventures thread

Mewness

First Post
"It is too late. The few people that remain in the city (most of them having gone to various parts of the countryside to accumulate spider silk, skeleton bones, bat wings, and the like) remain in rigid poses, zombie-like, and respond to your concerned inquiries only with formulaic greetings and requests to have their mail delivered."

Luinnar

First Post
Sharpe needs Cthulhu as a mount...

I smell another proposal ;)

Actually collect 15 of X to be a hilarious adventure. Collect 15 peasant hats. We ask no questions and dry-clean the blood.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
Got a plan to run a relatively short adventure to get my feet wet in the PbP DMing world. It will be for - and I can probably hear the groaning from here - 1st and 2nd level characters (though I can probably swing 3rd level PCs pretty easily).

From twilsemail's excellent Tavern post, I see there are four 1st level characters milling about. I'd like at least five, and due to the nature of how the adventure starts, I might wait until at least another character moseys on in.

If there aren't any other 1st level characters, I'll probably start the adventure within the week.

I'll make one! I believe I am allowed with two characters above 3rd level?

A monk. Within a week. Just wait for one...I need to fill the wiki, but I can send you CB file if you still have 'old' CB

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
I'll make one! I believe I am allowed with two characters above 3rd level?

A monk. Within a week. Just wait for one...I need to fill the wiki, but I can send you CB file if you still have 'old' CB

I do have the old CB, yep, but you don't have to rush or send it to me. Now that I know there'll be five in the Tavern, I'll just wait for you to make your entrance.

A few of us have just come back from Beyond the Rerisen Tower, and would love for a Level 6 / 7 adventure to go adventuring as a party again.

You've got
Yishim (me) - Human Wizard (Illusionist)
Toeto - Lizardfolk Shaman
Fredrock - Dwarven Battlemind
Kaz - Elf Avenger
Scarmiglione - Kenku Rogue

Anyone interested? We had a blast with Iron Sky - one of the best run adventures I've ever seen.

Xeterog

Explorer
A few of us have just come back from Beyond the Rerisen Tower, and would love for a Level 6 / 7 adventure to go adventuring as a party again.

You've got
Yishim (me) - Human Wizard (Illusionist)
Toeto - Lizardfolk Shaman
Fredrock - Dwarven Battlemind
Kaz - Elf Avenger
Scarmiglione - Kenku Rogue

Anyone interested? We had a blast with Iron Sky - one of the best run adventures I've ever seen.

don't forget Eithal, level 7 warden.

covaithe

Explorer
So, there's a cluster of players around 6/7, and another cluster at level 1 in the tavern. Anyone have anything cooking?

I'm contemplating throwing something quick together, but I don't have any specific plans yet. I certainly can't handle both parties; does anyone else have something in the works for one or the other of those parties?

Remove ads