The Upcoming Adventures thread

FourMonos

First Post
Well, there are a ton of Lvl 1's collecting in the tavern. Maybe we could throw them all into r1's adventure since he has a 75% attrition rate, bring down the populations some.

renau1g

First Post
Man, I haven't even run Tomb of Horrors yet, my Chef's request will have a higher kill rate than that meat grinder. Maybe I should look to sell it to wizards as an old skool game ;)

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
Tomb of Horrors is by far, the best D&D adventure ever!. I'm running the 4E version with some friends. Not the idiotic book version, I'm talking about the complimentary version that the LFR's DM Rewards Program sent out in the mail. It's actually the original Tomb of Horrors redone for 4E. It's still a little squishy compared to the original (come on, it's 4e), so I doctored it up to make it a little more deadly. Gygax was a master!

renau1g

First Post
I got it as well (go LFR rewards :)) I was waiting until a group reached an appropriate level to offer it as an "opportunity" for the community. The rooms are a bit small, but that's life in the dungeon.

H.M.Gimlord

Explorer
TOH would be quite different from the adventures I've seen on these boards. Less combat, more discussion, tactics, and storyline.

The map would almost be immaterial, save for a few locations. I would love to have a character in it, but having already read both the original and the 4e version, I would have to bow out :(.

Someone

Adventurer
I have the perfect PC for that: a psion shaper. I can make dozens of 10 foot poles and astral construct guinea pigs. He's only 6th level, though.

Remove ads