The Walking Dead 4.2 "Infected" (spoiler alert)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I don't disagree with that as a general rule. But how many people didn't see the half second glimpse of a name badge on a zombie to transform that scene into something deeper than foolish kids naming zombies.

The fix for that isn't an hour-long show of commentary, though.

Robin Hoodlum

Banned
Banned
Yeah...
I watch The Walking Dead regularly, and I really have no interest in The Talking Dead. I've maybe watched it once or twice, and even then only for 5 or 10 minutes.

I was out at Barnes & Noble and was checking out the graphic novels. I was wanting to buy The Walking Dead series, but after I saw the prices, I changed my mind.
Then I saw that there was a boardgame for The Walking Dead. After reading the back of the box and looking at the components, I passed on that as well.

Janx

Hero
Yeah...
I watch The Walking Dead regularly, and I really have no interest in The Talking Dead. I've maybe watched it once or twice, and even then only for 5 or 10 minutes.

I was out at Barnes & Noble and was checking out the graphic novels. I was wanting to buy The Walking Dead series, but after I saw the prices, I changed my mind.
Then I saw that there was a boardgame for The Walking Dead. After reading the back of the box and looking at the components, I passed on that as well.

Have you looked at your cable bill? Might pass on watching AMC as well :)

Robin Hoodlum

Banned
Banned
Nah... I like AMC.
If anything, I would like to get the Military Channel. Unfortunately, in order to get that channel, I have to also order a bunch of crap I'll never watch.
*sigh*
I remember when the Military Channel was free with basic cable... it never left my TV set. I literally had it on my TV all freakin' day.

PigKnight

First Post
Remember when the History Channel was the history channel and spent a lot of time on the military? I do.

Talking Dead: I've never watched it.

Remove ads