• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Walking Dead 4.2 "Infected" (spoiler alert)

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I don't disagree with that as a general rule. But how many people didn't see the half second glimpse of a name badge on a zombie to transform that scene into something deeper than foolish kids naming zombies.

The fix for that isn't an hour-long show of commentary, though.

Robin Hoodlum

Banned
Banned
Yeah...
I watch The Walking Dead regularly, and I really have no interest in The Talking Dead. I've maybe watched it once or twice, and even then only for 5 or 10 minutes.

I was out at Barnes & Noble and was checking out the graphic novels. I was wanting to buy The Walking Dead series, but after I saw the prices, I changed my mind.
Then I saw that there was a boardgame for The Walking Dead. After reading the back of the box and looking at the components, I passed on that as well.

Janx

Hero
Yeah...
I watch The Walking Dead regularly, and I really have no interest in The Talking Dead. I've maybe watched it once or twice, and even then only for 5 or 10 minutes.

I was out at Barnes & Noble and was checking out the graphic novels. I was wanting to buy The Walking Dead series, but after I saw the prices, I changed my mind.
Then I saw that there was a boardgame for The Walking Dead. After reading the back of the box and looking at the components, I passed on that as well.

Have you looked at your cable bill? Might pass on watching AMC as well :)

Robin Hoodlum

Banned
Banned
Nah... I like AMC.
If anything, I would like to get the Military Channel. Unfortunately, in order to get that channel, I have to also order a bunch of crap I'll never watch.
*sigh*
I remember when the Military Channel was free with basic cable... it never left my TV set. I literally had it on my TV all freakin' day.

PigKnight

First Post
Remember when the History Channel was the history channel and spent a lot of time on the military? I do.

Talking Dead: I've never watched it.

Remove ads