D&D 5E They Broke Arcane Archer!!!

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
I'm halfway tempted to cancel my order on Amazon until I can be sure of getting the second printing but then I guess I can just include a sheet of errata for the book if it is the first printing.

dropbear8mybaby

Banned
Banned
I'm halfway tempted to cancel my order on Amazon until I can be sure of getting the second printing but then I guess I can just include a sheet of errata for the book if it is the first printing.

You might be waiting awhile. Apparently they caught it pretty early and 1st and 2nd printings are intermixed. Might have to wait until all those are gone and you get a 3rd printing.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
You might be waiting awhile. Apparently they caught it pretty early and 1st and 2nd printings are intermixed. Might have to wait until all those are gone and you get a 3rd printing.
Yeah, I'm thinking if just going with the page of errata option. When I stop to think about it, I'm not too worried about a few mistakes.

The signature of champions.

pukunui

Legend
The relevant tweets:

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
The problem is with AL, Twitter doesn't matter. They have to put the fix in an official document which probably won't come out until next season, or the second printing of the book.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Fortunately, the printed version is not the only version officially available. This issue has already been corrected in the digital version you can get on D&D beyond.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
The problem is with AL, Twitter doesn't matter. They have to put the fix in an official document which probably won't come out until next season, or the second printing of the book.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

This errata was released, in an AL document, four days ago.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon

hmmmm... y eah....

God damn it.

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
It's been added to the DDAL Player Pack. (It's part of the guidelines for using XGE in the DDAL).

Cheers!

Remove ads