Thirteenth Doctor - First Season - Thoughts? (SPOILERS WELCOME)

Nagol

Unimportant
My sympathies.

Pants are outer wear, cars don't have boots, and we gave up torches for flashlights when electricity became a thing. Though we do tend to use all the letters in a word.

Oh! and pudding is a specific dish -- not a synonym for dessert.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Pants are outer wear, cars don't have boots, and we gave up torches for flashlights when electricity became a thing. Though we do tend to use all the letters in a word.

Oh! and pudding is a specific dish -- not a synonym for dessert.

My sympathies.

Richards

Legend
I wasn't a fan of the TARDIS dropping a cookie/biscuit out of a slot for the Doctor. While I'm sure the creators thought it would be a cute scene, it seemed to me more reminiscent of a scientist providing a food pellet to a guinea pig or lab rat who had just performed well in an experiment. I prefer the TARDIS to think of the Doctor as "her thief" (as in the Matt Smith episode "The Doctor's Wife") rather than as some sort of pet.

Johnathan

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I wasn't a fan of the TARDIS dropping a cookie/biscuit out of a slot for the Doctor. While I'm sure the creators thought it would be a cute scene, it seemed to me more reminiscent of a scientist providing a food pellet to a guinea pig or lab rat who had just performed well in an experiment. I prefer the TARDIS to think of the Doctor as "her thief" (as in the Matt Smith episode "The Doctor's Wife") rather than as some sort of pet.

Johnathan

I took it more as an endearment such as what an old couple might do.
I know I will occasionally bring an unbidden cuppa tea and a biscuit to my significant other

Remove ads