This scares me...

Rystil Arden

First Post
I remember when I first saw that Vecna was a sponsor for the 6.370 competition, I thought it was funny. I was tempted to ask someone from the company if they were aware of the lich Vecna, but I decided against it.

Gold Roger

First Post
This is so awesome. This empts me to start a d20 modern/D&D hybrid conspiratcy game so I can use this page as gaming recourse.

PallidPatience

First Post
Vecna said:
The BEAR: Battlefield Extraction and Retrieval Robot™

The patent-pending BEAR robot is Vecna Robotics' flagship program. Designed to find, pick up and rescue people in harm's way, the humanoid BEAR robot can do what humans can't: Lift heavy loads and carry them long distances. Whether on a battlefield, in a nuclear reactor core, near a toxic chemical spill, or inside a structurally-compromised building after an earthquake, the BEAR can rescue those in need as well as or better than humans can, without risking additional human life.

Or, if read differently...

"The BEAR Construct is the perfect tool for the growth of your undead armies. Designed to lift fallen soldiers, this construct will gather your enemies' dead and return them to you for speedy and efficient animation. More advanced models forego the retrieval altogether, instead merely animating the fallen and placing them under your control."

:p

Rystil Arden

First Post
Hunter In Darkness said:
you know i would have had to ask Arden i just couldnt have stopped myself
Remember, Vecna is the god of secrets. They might have taken my hand and my eye to keep their connection with the undead safe :lol:

Remove ads