This scares me...

HeavenShallBurn

First Post
It's Actually Legit

Funny as the name is and strange as that robot of theirs looks they've got a DOD contract to develop and produce it. Its no more fictional than the company that's built a nerve impulse controlled artificial hand with full mobility on par with a natural hand, they've got a DOD contract too.

kaomera

Explorer
If you want handouts for d20 Modern game, there is an IT Services Flyer and an IT Services White Paper available in pdf format on the page I linked to.

I am definitely going to print these out and put them amongst a bunch of notes for the players to find at some point... And I'm running (medieval fantasy) D&D. That should reeeeeallly screw with my players! :]

Rogue765

First Post
ssampier said:
If it's an in-joke, the USAToday.com is in on it.

I think it's just a coincidence. I mean how many companies have D&D as their abbreviation?

A few years ago my company had an offering for the employees to sign up for AD&D insurance. When I read through the paperwork I saw that it stands for "Accidental Death & Dismemberment". I said "man I could have used this when I ran through the Tomb of Horrors, I died five times".

My HR manager always looked at me kind of funny afterwards.

ssampier

First Post
Rogue765 said:
A few years ago my company had an offering for the employees to sign up for AD&D insurance. When I read through the paperwork I saw that it stands for "Accidental Death & Dismemberment". I said "man I could have used this when I ran through the Tomb of Horrors, I died five times".

My HR manager always looked at me kind of funny afterwards.
:lol:

Nice.

Remove ads