This scares me...

bodhi

First Post
Olgar Shiverstone said:
Have they started research on artificial heads?
The current Head of Vecna is Deborah N. Theobald.

I wonder how you'd attach her to a neck. Cut her head off and put it on? She sits on your shoulders like Master Blaster? Or maybe she shrinks down and gloms on so your neck and her waist become seamless, so you have an extra pair of tiny arms for detail necromancy.

Agent Oracle

First Post
Good gravy, these people are right in my back yard...

Past projects which Vecna volunteered in include assisting in the restoration efforts of Woodlawn Cemetery in the northeastern quadrant of DC, maintaining the web page of University Park, Maryland, and building homes with Habitat for Humanity.

and they have been busy!

For the 2003 Greater DC Cares Servathon, Vecna volunteers donated their time to cleaning up Woodlawn Cemetery.

Probably harvesting...

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
LOL - that's too good.

well, at least we now know one of Vecna's front organizations - they didn't even bother to change the name! ;)

Henry

Autoexreginated
I need more ROFL smilies. :0

This is fantastic!

One of their Software solutions is "Vecna Freedom." Their planning software is "Vecna Evolution." They have a Lab in Cambridge. They're currently hiring for Biometrics and Epidemiology experts. :) Only thing missing from their health care coverage is Optometry care. Then again, followers of Vecna probably wouldn't need that. :)

Ralts Bloodthorne

First Post
Sometimes real life is just too funny.

You could insert this into a d20 Modern game, print the pages as handouts, and the players would claim you suck, because you didn't even try to change the name or hide the connection.

It's too good to pass up.

Remove ads