time travel

jaide_duo

First Post
lets back up a bit (no pun intended) the pary of explorers have been traveling through time via Chrono Shifter (magical item). Well upon arriving in 65million B.C.E. (Before Common Era) the Chrono Shifter shattered (and when i say shattered in mean micro fragments), it was all because of 5 other items; the Vesac (from the DMG), the ring of Mase (aka positive energy), the ring of Mune (aka negative energy), the prizm blade (the rainbow from chrono triggher), and the Doreen stone. when the 6 items came to gether the chrono shifter was activated and shattered.

ok well the village cheif is named Kera and she is the leader because she is the strongest in the tribe.

jaide_duo

First Post
lets back up a bit (no pun intended) the pary of explorers have been traveling through time via Chrono Shifter (magical item). Well upon arriving in 65million B.C.E. (Before Common Era) the Chrono Shifter shattered (and when i say shattered in mean micro fragments), it was all because of 5 other items; the Vesac (from the DMG), the ring of Mase (aka positive energy), the ring of Mune (aka negative energy), the prizm blade (the rainbow from chrono triggher), and the Doreen stone. when the 6 items came to gether the chrono shifter was activated and shattered.

jaide_duo

First Post
ok now that the history is taken care of :\
well now that they are stuck here in the prehistoric time period they must search for a way out of this era. so they have meet the ikoa village people and their cheif Kera and the reptite king Azala who is holding the chrono crystal in his possetion. so now the party is going for the crystal to leave the time period.
also the monster lavos will be introduced in this era so for those who know chrono trigger so i need help creating lavos a collosal magical beast. this i am really going to need help with so i might need not just who ever responeds to this forum but also other out side help. and if the info conflicts with the web forum the e-mail the info to me at jaide_duo@yahoo.com

Bryin

First Post
Chrono Trigger. havnt played that in a long time. anyways think what happened in the game (play Chrono Cross for some more history back-up) Azala had the crystal, it that what it was, and they couldnt get back w/o it. they just have to ambush him right? too bad magic isnt alive yet for the primatives, but the characters came from the future (aka present time to them) and maybe they can cast magic, hmm? ;) Im just trying to give ideas, about the time shifter. if magic isnt discovered for the primatives how it that they can get back to their time w/o magic items? maybe dragons are there or on another plane? sages did exist then right, if im right (please say i am) they have a connection to magic, somewhat and they can help find a time portal

Edit: what time or where in the dark ages

Last edited:

jaide_duo

First Post
ok well first the party members are treated as gods because they have magic. second the repties leader can cast illusions and use minor magic because of the shifter crystal. and last the party must trek through a thick jungle to get to the reptite castle. so i think that i have this era maped out but i may need help with eras such as dark ages (mostly enemies : ozzie, slash, flea) and the mid west (wild west) era including the natives (not american indians but close they are the Dni`). i am also going to need marshals and law enforcement offcials. the party members are lv. 9-10 now by the time they get to dark ages they will be Lv. 11-12, wild west, 12-16. if any one would like they can creat some of these npc's and email the stats to me at jaide_duo@yahoo.com tks :cool:

Remove ads