To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=OOC]
Glad to hear it IG, yeah I did my best to take her down, but you know how hard it is to kill halflings.

re: Magic items, do you want to put together a wish list of items or would you rather I picked for you? After this fight there will be a present under the tree for you (possibly one more for others as well).
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]You pick. I always liked it better that way.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Cool, I'm a fan as well. I owe Carolina something interesting this time around as she got the short end of the stick.
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Regaining her senses Lily scurried around behind the crates, while Lith shifted like some greasy shadow menacing the warrior.

From her new hiding place she began to work her magic. She cast the strange healing spell she had used before on Grim once more, this time directing the spirits toward Raiyek and Carolina. Then, pointing the skull toward the axe wielding warrior once more she blasted him again with a wave of tiny petulant haunts that swirled around him making mischief and distracting him.

[sblock=ooc]

Don't forget for this turn the axe guy is granting CA to anyone who makes melee attacks against him for being adjacent to Lith (might be important for Carolina).

move: move to I9, Lith moves to F10.

minor: healing spirit on Raiyek, he can spend a healing surge. If he does Carolina regains 1d6=2 HP.

standard: Haunting Spirits: vs Will [Target: axe guy] (1d20+4=19)
Psychic Damage (1d6+4=6). Until the end of Lily's next turn, the target grants combat advantage to Carolina.

[/sblock]
[sblock=Lily's Spirit Primer (Please Read!)]
Spirit companions are complex critters, so this is to remind everyone, myself included, of the important points. The first three items are probably the most relevant to the other players.
  • Any of Lily's allies who start their turn adjacent to her spirit companion can shift 1 square as a free action, as the first action during their turn.
  • Any of Lily's allies adjacent to her spirit companion gain a +3 bonus to their damage rolls against bloodied enemies.
  • Lily's spirit companion occupies 1 square, Lily's allies may move through its space, but her enemies may not.
  • Lily's spirit companion may be targeted by melee and ranged attacks. If a single attack deals 10 or more damage to Lily's spirit companion it disappears and Lily takes 5 damage. Otherwise her spirit companion is unaffected by the attack.
  • Lily's spirit companion uses Lily's defenses.
  • Any enemy that leaves a square adjacent to Lily's spirit companion without shifting is subject its Spirit Fang attack. (This is an opportunity action and so may used once per turn, rather than once per round. Since there is no reason not to take this attack DM please feel free to roll them as necessary.)
  • Lily's spirit companion is unaffected by terrain and environmental phenomena.
[/sblock]
[sblock=ministats]Lily- Female Human Shaman 1
Initiative: +1, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19, Senses: Normal
AC:15, Fort:14, Reflex:14, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP:18/26, Bloodied:13, Surge Value:6, Surges left:9/9
Action Points: 1
Powers -
Call Spirit Companion
Spirit's Fangs
Haunting Spirits
Stalker's Strike
Watcher's Strike

Healing Spirit
Healing Spirit
Speak with Spirits
Twin Panthers
Second Wind

Spirit of the Healing Flood

Conditions:

Full character sheet[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina tightens her grip on her dagger again as she raises it above her head. She quickly steps towards the axeman and brings it down hard.

[sblock=Actions]Shift to F10; Sly Flourish vs. AC (Attack, damage, and sneak atack damage if applicable: 1d20+9=20, 1d4+8=12, 2d8=10)[/sblock]

[sblock=Carolina's stat block]Carolina- Female Halfling Rogue 1
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 9
AC:17, Fort:11, Reflex:17, Will:13 -- Speed:6
HP:13/24, Bloodied:12, Surge Value:6, Surges left:7/7
Initiative +5
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Sly Flourish, Deft Strike, Positioning Strike, Blinding Barrage
[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
[sblock=ooc]

Heh, I was trying to avoid the can of worms of 3d movement, but since Carolina and Lith cannot, as far as I know, occupy the same space I would like to instead move Lith into the space directly overhead the axe man so as to achieve the same effect as the previous position (i.e. adjacent to Kruk, Raiyek, and Carolina).

[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
[sblock=ooc]

Heh, I was trying to avoid the can of worms of 3d movement, but since Carolina and Lith cannot, as far as I know, occupy the same space I would like to instead move Lith into the space directly overhead the axe man so as to achieve the same effect as the previous position (i.e. adjacent to Kruk, Raiyek, and Carolina).

[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]Eek! I totally missed Lith's move. How about I just move Carolina to F9 instead of F10?[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek smiles at the axeman. "It looks like your time is up." Standing, the elf calls Palladys' name and makes a powerful stab with his sword, thrusting through armor and into the human's flesh.

"This battle is ours, friends!"
[sblock=Actions]I'll spend a surge from Lily's healing.

Move: stand
Minor: CD: Divine Strength
Standard: Piercing Smite vs. axeman: 1d20+8+2=25 vs. Ref, 2d10+4+3=23 damage, and the axeman is marked until the end of Raiyek's turn.
If the axeman was bloodied before the attack and Raiyek is still adjacent to Lith, +3 damage (26 total).[/sblock]
[sblock=Raiyek stats]Raiyek Meliam - Male Elf Paladin (Palladys) 3
Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 19; Low-light vision
AC:23, Fort:16, Reflex:17, Will:16 -- Speed:6
HP: 27/39, Bloodied:19, Surge Value:9, Surges Left:8/11
Resist 1 all, Resist 5 poison
Action Points: 1, Second Wind
Powers
Holy Strike
Ardent Strike
Divine Challenge
Lay on Hands (3/3)

Piercing Smite
Strength from Valor
Virtue
Channel Divinity
Elven Accuracy
Hunter's Quarry

Paladin's Judgment
Group Awareness: All non-elf allies within 5 squares of Raiyek gain a +1 bonus to Perception.[/sblock]

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk steps back from the point of Raiyek's sword, which had just impaled the human with the axe, almost catching Kruk as well. "Wooooh....Rayiek! Nicely done friend!" Kruk watches as Raiyek removes his sword in one quick motion. "Ohhhh...that's gotta hurt. I hope that never happens to me...AHH AHH HAAAAAHH"

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Sorry for the delay, kids were sick this afternoon (well still are, but the calvary has come home, in-laws and wife) and now I can't get Maptools to open, the download keeps stalling....maybe later tonight, but more than likely tomorrow.
[/sblock]

Remove ads