D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Thateous

Explorer
@Jago How much time passed between the Kadmo's ambush of the Legio and his death? Trying to guage my age. Was 25 when the ambush on he Legio happened and it's been 15 years since his death.

Any issue with Great Weapon Fighting working with a lance? Since it's a two handed weapon that I'm wielding one handed due to being mounted?

Here is was GWF say: [h=4]Great Weapon Fighting[/h]When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are wielding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.

Last edited:

Thateous

Explorer
If you fought for the Republica Aeternum at one point but left cause it was getting too crazy we could have know of each others units and met somewhere along our wandering paths.

Jago

Explorer
@Jago How much time passed between the Kadmo's ambush of the Legio and his death? Trying to guage my age. Was 25 when the ambush on he Legio happened and it's been 15 years since his death.

It was 30 years between Kadmos's first victory over the Republica and when he finally fell to the Throng. 15 years after that puts your character at about 70 years old

Thateous

Explorer
Works for me, though once again I'm too slow with my edits.

Any issue with Great Weapon Fighting working with a lance? Since it's a two handed weapon that I'm wielding one handed due to being mounted?

Here is was GWF say: [h=4]Great Weapon Fighting[/h]When you roll a 1 or 2 on a damage die for an attack you make with a melee weapon that you are wielding with two hands, you can reroll the die and must use the new roll. The weapon must have the two-handed or versatile property for you to gain this benefit.

Jago

Explorer

See in Red: GWF RAW say the weapon must be held in two hands on the attack. As a mounted lancer holds the Lance in 1 Hand, Dueling would be appropriate, but GWF would not.

Thateous

Explorer
Works for me. More questions/clarification... man I'm terrible. So the article mentions getting two attacks if the strand has reach. I imagine that doesn't count for Solo's, however I have extra attack so I would get two attacks anyways...

Jago

Explorer
Works for me. More questions/clarification... man I'm terrible. So the article mentions getting two attacks if the strand has reach. I imagine that doesn't count for Solo's, however I have extra attack so I would get two attacks anyways...

Hm ... This is true, that is more for Stands because it mentions that Reach weapons allow "the soldiers in the back to bring their weapons to bear" or something like that.

Tell you what, how about in return for that as a Solo, Reach Weapons give you Advantage on 1 Attack? The idea that you would be made slightly beyond the range of enemy counters before clashing into Melee.

From the way the article treats Solos, you folks really are something out of Dynasty Warriors or the like: you attach yourself to a Stand to not get isolated, but you still use all of your stats and attacks. Factor in that a Stand of 10 Bandits has 10 HP and you folks can easily do that amount of damage Per Round, meaning you're cutting down 10 enemies in about a minute of combat by yourself?

Yeah.

Thateous

Explorer
So from my understanding the turns happen all at once, so when I send the strand and I to 'hit and run' on an enemy the enemy get's to attack us as well correct? Assuming they're still alive that is.

[MENTION=6814006]Thateous[/MENTION] @ VLAD the Destroyer I think we should do a Bond together, we are all half-elves after all

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

Sounds good to me. I am working on my background now. My character was an orphan raised by monks. If you guys are from the elven nations I could be as well. Only thing is if monks are common in that area. If not then he was banished from his monastery after studying forbibben texts. He wandered for awhile before finding his patron and making his deal.

Remove ads