D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Thateous

Explorer
Well from a distance it would make it easier to identify each other.
"Oh there's a cavalry unit charging into the fight, hope they're on our side. Well better safe than sorry. Blow'em up mages!"

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Jago

Explorer
Question, are scouts considered skirmishes? Just want to make sure that I can utilize them as I want before I decide to pick them up.

Any Stand, when grouped into a Unit, can be set to either be a Regiment or a Skirmisher. The whole unit adopts that stance, so if you have 1 Scout and 3 Veterans and group them into a Regiment Unit, the Scout Stand acts and fights like a Regiment.

This can still have a lot of benefits for Ranged Fighters, such as Configurations giving them better attack or defense. Think just hails of arrows and that's the power of a ranger unit as a Regiment.

So essentially, any Stand can serve in either a Skirmishing Unit or a Regiment Unit, but that choice gets locked in at the beginning of a battle.

Naturally, some units, like Scouts and Sagitarii, with their Stealth skill, can be quite handy as Skirmishers since Regiments cannot take the Hide Action.

Remove ads