D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Trogdor1992

First Post
Any chance you can render the background colour on the emblem you made purple [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION]?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using Tapatalk

River Song

Explorer
Having just read through the rules on the battle system, it seems [correct me if I am wrong [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION] ] that we need infantry to hold ground. How important is it to have several stands of actual infantry?

If we need more, I might change to two units of veterans.

Jago

Explorer
I'll do you one better. How about some options that actually look like Banners?

Iron%20Wolves%20Purple%20Banner.jpg

Iron%20Wolves%20Red%20Banner.jpg

Iron%20Wolves%20Green%20Banner.jpg

Iron%20Wolves%20Grey%20Banner.png

Iron%20Wolves%20Teal%20Banner.jpg

Iron%20Wolves%20Blue%20Banner.jpg

Jago

Explorer
Having just read through the rules on the battle system, it seems [correct me if I am wrong @Jago ] that we need infantry to hold ground. How important is it to have several stands of actual infantry?

If we need more, I might change to two units of veterans.

You do not need infantry to hold ground: Cavalry and Missile Units can seize and hold ground just like Melee Infantry can, and several units carry backup weapons to perform extra roles as it is. As you are Mercenaries, your objectives are going to help fit the story and plot: if the story revolves around seizing and holding a particular area for an extended period of time, you'll be able to do so with any units that you have.

Even in actual battle, nobody is going to tell the group of Lancers "Uhm, you're on horses so you standing on top of the hill doesn't count." lol

Thateous

Explorer
Wait, how'd you know it was my favorite? Also, who can teach me how to make my spoken text appear purple? Preferably bold and purple at the same time.

Oh, I did that right before the wipe. Guess you never got the chance to see it.
bracket
COLOR=#800080
end with brackets on
/COLOR

and then bracket at capital B and end with a bracketed /B for bold

Last edited:

Remove ads