D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Jago

Explorer
Holy Zeus, fun fact: never copy and paste anything if it has a ton of coding in it. Took me about an hour to figure out what the hell was wrong with my formatting.

Anyway, the Hiring Hall is now in the Rogue's Gallery as well for easy access. The first post of this thread links to the Rogue's Gallery, and vice versa.

Shayuri

First Post
And so we arrive at the name I wanted, and I never had to raise my voice.

Truly, my manipulative powers are vast. You may all bow down now.

Yes. Goooooood.

(^_^)

Jago

Explorer
Then it is decided. Make it so number 1.

Oh is there an NPC commander over all of us or something?

There is not: the PCs are the ones in charge. You can either run it together, appoint one of you as a like a General or the like, but the command structure of The Iron Wolves is the PCs.

So, we have our name: have we agreed upon the Ideal, Bond, and Flaw?

Looks like the Bond has 2 votes for "The Company", essentially, and Flaw has 2 votes for "Greed".

Jago

Explorer
It looks like the Officers of The Iron Wolves are;
Thateous
Shayuri
River Song
Vlad
Trogdor
Charwoman Gene
[MENTION=6702162]Copats[/MENTION]

Giving one a mention as I still need a character.

If the rest of you could begin adding your character sheets to the RG, including purchased stands and equipment for them, that would be great.

Also, possible idea for a Company Emblem?
526px-Insignia_of_the_Mechanised_Infantry_Brigade_Iron_Wolf_(Lithuania)_2012.jpg

Thateous

Explorer
Works for me, don't know if I ever said it officially but i will take the special Find steed, Celestial Tiger, as my 'magical item' and work it into my backstory as a gift from Kora.

Remove ads