• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E To The Strongest: A 5E War Campaign [CLOSED; OOC]

Jago

Explorer
Works for me, don't know if I ever said it officially but i will take the special Find steed, Celestial Tiger, as my 'magical item' and work it into my backstory as a gift from Kora.

Actually, to make it magical, I'm going to give you like a once-a-day item that will let you summon the mount without burning the spell slot.
Seeing as its your character concept, I'd be kind of a jerk to make you give up very limited spell slots just to make your character work

Trogdor1992

First Post
There is not: the PCs are the ones in charge. You can either run it together, appoint one of you as a like a General or the like, but the command structure of The Iron Wolves is the PCs.

So, we have our name: have we agreed upon the Ideal, Bond, and Flaw?

Looks like the Bond has 2 votes for "The Company", essentially, and Flaw has 2 votes for "Greed".
I'm also going with that bond and flaw

Thateous

Explorer
Actually, to make it magical, I'm going to give you like a once-a-day item that will let you summon the mount without burning the spell slot.
Seeing as its your character concept, I'd be kind of a jerk to make you give up very limited spell slots just to make your character work
So a Summon Celestial Tiger Steed Holy Symbol of Kora?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Jago

Explorer
So a Summon Celestial Tiger Steed Holy Symbol of Kora?

That'll work. Make it all spectrally and stuff.

Also, fixing Hetairoi's Companion's Charge ability, because their Lances make it redundant. Also fixed an error on their stats and added to the Peltasts' Harasser ability to have it work on Regiments too

Last edited:

Thateous

Explorer
That'll work. Make it all spectrally and stuff.

Also, fixing Hetairoi's Companion's Charge ability, because their Lances make it redundant. Also fixed an error on their stats and added to the Peltasts' Harasser ability to have it work on Regiments too

If they weren't so expensive I'd get them. Maybe later

Thateous

Explorer
Ok after reading the UA article i have a question. How so solo heals work on a strand since they are treated as a single unit for purposes of damage does it do the same for healing?

Jago

Explorer
Ok after reading the UA article i have a question. How so solo heals work on a strand since they are treated as a single unit for purposes of damage does it do the same for healing?

Spells work where if the spell can target an area, a solo can affect a Stand. Otherwise, a healing spell would need to be able to affect I believe at least 5 Targets for it to have any affect on a Stand.

Stands can affect other stands with Single Target Spells. For instance, a Stand of Druidic Ceitherns could cast Cure Wounds on an injured stand they are adjacent to.

Remove ads