Tomb of Horrors 3.5

Leif

Adventurer
I'd be very happy to just take over the existing character of Logan Lightbringer, so you know he's compatible, and the transition should be smooth as silk, since he's already with the rest of the party. :)

Scotley

Hero
Leif said:
I'd be very happy to just take over the existing character of Logan Lightbringer, so you know he's compatible, and the transition should be smooth as silk, since he's already with the rest of the party. :)

Welcome. Consider the job yours. Feel free to copy Logan into a post of your own in the RG and make any tweaks you would like within the guidelines for the game. We really haven't progressed too far into the adventure proper. I just tossed in a little early combat to let the players try out their characters. Start posting as soon as you are ready.

There was some discussion of offering donuts to get a player to join, so next time I see you'll I'll bring some along. ;)

Leif

Adventurer
Scotley said:
Welcome. Consider the job yours. Feel free to copy Logan into a post of your own in the RG and make any tweaks you would like within the guidelines for the game. We really haven't progressed too far into the adventure proper. I just tossed in a little early combat to let the players try out their characters. Start posting as soon as you are ready.

There was some discussion of offering donuts to get a player to join, so next time I see you'll I'll bring some along. ;)
Thanks! Glad to be here! Is that DeWar dude talking about donuts HERE, too???

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Dad! You know, I would have sworn that we played together in at least one more game besides kinem's....

BTW, your signature block still totally cracks me up!!! :D
And, I really like all of your "house rules"!

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Leif said:
Thanks, Dad! You know, I would have sworn that we played together in at least one more game besides kinem's....

BTW, your signature block still totally cracks me up!!! :D
And, I really like all of your "house rules"!
Thanks, hm, I cannot recall it... If you do, fill me in, please.

BTW: I like your avatar! :D

Leif

Adventurer
Walking Dad said:
Thanks, hm, I cannot recall it... If you do, fill me in, please.
BTW: I like your avatar! :D
You know, now that I think about it, I can't recall it either. Guess I'm just confused.

My "accidental avatar" huh? I was looking for a good pic of a gnome wizard, but I had to settle for a photo of a "garden gnome" from a website of a lawn and garden store! :D

Remove ads