Tomb of Horrors 3.5

renau1g

First Post
Uh-oh.... the rogue is feeling very nervous without any healing back-up... 9th level means lots of damage from my experience... ah well I'll have to remain hidden ;)

Walking Dad

First Post
renau1g said:
Uh-oh.... the rogue is feeling very nervous without any healing back-up... 9th level means lots of damage from my experience... ah well I'll have to remain hidden ;)

If a cleric is that much needed and we got another fighter type, I could play a cleric of Pelor (spontanous caster variant UA) (Domains: Sun, Healing)

Feats:
Human Augment Healing (Complete Divine)
1 Disciple of the Sun (Complete Divine)
3 Touch of Healing (Complete Champion)
6 Extra Turning
9 Fiery Burst (Complete Mage)

Spells (+ domain)
0 light, detect magic, read magic, resistance, create water, cure minor wounds, mending, purify food and drink
1 lesser vigor, bless, divine favor, sanctuary, Nightshield
2 lesser restoration, resist energy , close wounds, divine insight
3 Resurgance mass, Magic Circle against evil, Weapon of deity
4 Planar Exchange lesser, Deathward
5 -

PS: I would use my old IC roll. It was made for my first character.

PPS: I know that this character is slightly against the guidelines. But this is the cleric I would play. (I hate to prepare spells in advance)

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Let's hope that Mista Collins and J. Alexander complete their stated characters in short order. I would like to start the action this weekend at the latest.

Walking Dad

First Post
Scotley said:
Let's hope that Mista Collins and J. Alexander complete their stated characters in short order. I would like to start the action this weekend at the latest.

Walking Dad said:

BTW: I will have no Internet access at eastern (3-4 days)

Easter monday evening gmt+1 is the first time I could respond :(
Last post will be thursday evening gmt+1

Scotley

Hero
No worries. I'll likely post up the intro on Friday or Saturday evening and then let everyone make a couple of 'getting to know you' posts before starting the action early next week.

renau1g

First Post
FYI. I'll be out of town from 3/28 - 4/1 without internet access. I'll be around before during the "getting to know you" actions and I'll ask that Fin be NPC'd for this time. Sorry for the inconvenience. He's not too difficult to play I think, stay hidden, stay at range, keep moving.

Remove ads