• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tomb of Horrors!

Shayuri

First Post
Nice. That's the same as my instant fortress!

I shall have both.

I'll get my sheet posted up soon. I had it all done and then Enworld closed down and I lost it and I'm still a little salty now. I'll recover shortly. :)

tglassy

Adventurer
If you think it will help.

I'll be out of town this weekend, but I'm taking my computer. So I should be able get the first post up here pretty quick.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World

tglassy

Adventurer
So, what's your group called? Every epic group needs a name. And why don't you come up with some cool things you've done in the past? You know, make it feel real. I want you be very attached to your characters before they turn into piles of dust.

Azurewraith

Explorer
So, what's your group called? Every epic group needs a name. And why don't you come up with some cool things you've done in the past? You know, make it feel real. I want you be very attached to your characters before they turn into piles of dust.
Namfoodle and the cannon fodder. Don't worry I have LOTS of embellished stories for those week long rests.

tglassy

Adventurer
We are live!

http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?542883-Tomb-of-Horrors!&p=7089034#post7089034

I've looked over your characters and everything looks good, except for one thing. Everyone has a bag of holding, and a few people have filled it most of the way with tools. But a few of you only have a few things in it. Mainly looking at the two half elves. The thing can hold 500 pounds. If I were you, I'd put a good number of extra rations in there. Every long rest the 6 person group is going to go through 42 rations. Every short rest, you'll go through 6. And if you want to auto succeed a perception check, you'll go through 24, so you need a loooot of rations.

This is the only real help I'm going to give.

Other than that, everything looks good.

Remove ads