Torturing myself with music

NTZ

First Post
caudor said:
When I hear Jacob's Ladder (by Rush), I can't help but get nostalgic. That's what I played when running Temple of Elemental Evil for the first time (as background flavor).

Amazing, just as I read this post and say to myself "not sure if I know that song by Rush" it comes on over my speakers via Rhapsody. Quite a coincidence. :cool:

NTZ

francisca

I got dice older than you.
MrFilthyIke said:
I heard. :cool:

And francisca, I would never imagine quoting S.O.D. :eek:

Are we still on for OD&D at GenCon (CthulhuLibrarian, francisca, me, and others?) :)
You never know what you'll get out of me.

And yes, I'm planning on some OD&D at GenCon with you guys. Been sitting on the adventure since 2003, though I am sure I'll dig it out sometime in July and tweak it, as I now have something special in mind. We'll have to see when TB runs his Star Thug game, and find a time to fit it in.

MrFilthyIke

First Post
francisca said:

And yes, I'm planning on some OD&D at GenCon with you guys. Been sitting on the adventure since 2003, though I am sure I'll dig it out sometime in July and tweak it, as I now have something special in mind. We'll have to see when TB runs his Star Thug game, and find a time to fit it in.

Jeez, I just realized SOD is almost 20 years old by looking at the date on it, where is the time going?? :eek:

Cool, I'm excited about GC this year. :D

francisca said:

Great! Looking forward to the game. Can I play Sgt. D? ;)

It's not an old song in any way, shape or form, but everytime I hear "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" from U2's new album I think of my departed grandfather and tear up a bit.

Remove ads