• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Trouble editing posts

Rhun

First Post
The "go advanced" work around is working for me.

With that said, I'm still having the problem with the normal Edit method in both Chrome and IE, and this is on a BRAND-NEW computer. I don't have Firefox on this thing to test with.

Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
For at least the past week, I have been unable to edit posts by using the Edit button. When I click to save, it just does the loading circular motion without end.

I've been able to circumvent the problem by clicking "go advanced" and saving from there, but I keep trying to just hit save from the first screen to make sure it's not some fluke, and it keeps happening every time.

Anything to this? I'm ok with having to use go advanced from now on, but never used to have this problem...

I use IE 8 if it matters. Please, no insults. :D

I have had this exact same problem for roughly the last week, too. And I am using Google Chrome.

I am. Encountered it earlier today and thought it was just a fluke.

I use Chrome.

I have been having the problem too but found I can work around it by using the "Go Advanced" button to complete the edit as well.

I've been having the same problem for a while now. I'm using Firefox on Windows XP.

Ok, let us see if this will work....

Firefox 15.0 (no with just save, trying Go Advanced)

Ok, Go Advanced worked..

Sorry for all the, I wanted to get this in one place and let you all know.

It looks like if you have the 'no toolbar' option set for the post editor the save button doesn't work.
[MENTION=29098]Rhun[/MENTION] I've changed yours, can you please try an edit?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads