TWD: Consumed [spoilers]

This time it was Carol's turn to have an episode and boy did she get one. We found out what she was up to after being banished by Rick. Also found out about her background meaning, the batter Woman's Shelter Carol and Daryl used to hold up in. This episode also answers the question of who was behind Daryl, and that person was Noah, along with showing us how Carol ( who at this point really did need medical attention) got in the hospital.

With two episodes left in this half of the season, I expect the last episode of 2014 to be a show down at the hospital.

Janx

Hero
Once we saw the beth episode, I kind of figured it was Noah with Darryl at the church.

Though who gets hit by the only running car in Atlanta?

More likely the cops are hitting people on purpose to put them in debt when they bring them in.

Janx

Hero
Think Carol's time is about up. :(

It's possible they'll just let Carol die while in a coma, but that seems like a cop-out ending.

Much more satisfying to see Abuse Survivor vs. Abuser. Carol's gonna shove that sap so far up Dawn's arse she done thought she's wearing a ball-gag.

It's a revenge match in the making and I want to see Dawn eat a turnbuckle and smell what the Rock is cooking.

Once we saw the beth episode, I kind of figured it was Noah with Darryl at the church.

Though who gets hit by the only running car in Atlanta?

Well she was already injured from the fall in the van and I'm guessing she did it on purpose to get into the place. I don't think Carol's time is up either..the writers are doing a great job with the Daryl\Carol\Beth question

Remove ads