• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Two Days Left To Vote For Most Anticipated RPG of 2018!

I've been waiting for the new RQ since the 80's :cool:

Quintos_Dorn

First Post
All the Warhammer games and Witcher

John Carter :)

I gave up on The Witcher after Gen Con and going to the seminars, did not like what I heard.

I agree, I wasn't at the GenCon but for what I read, and coming from the company making the game. It's probably going to be some crappy game using their old crappy system only with a different setting. Disappointing... but well... I hope for the best.

MidnightBlue

Explorer
New Warhammer, the Old World fills my rpg slot for a fantasy setting. Can't wrap my brains around any other fantasy rpg.

You ought to check out the Capharnam RPG (still in Kickstarter, but funded). It has an Arabian Nights feel to it. I've played/owned a LOT of fantasy games (including 1st and 2nd editions of Warhammer Fantasy) and they are all fun and interesting in their own ways. But the Capharnaum setting updates and the free to download quickstart are really scratching my itch for a new fantasy setting different from any I've seen before. It's not a new game, but this is the first English translation I believe.

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Related Articles

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads