• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Tyranny of Dragons Panel at PAX East Today

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Um.... Jango Loves Lolth?

jangoloveslolth.jpg

Aww! That my doggie!

Roland55

First Post
I care. You're in a thread full of people who care.

Your insistence that the existence of X means inherently the nonexistence of Y makes no sense to me.

They did a panel on something you are not interested in. Beyond mentioning artwork, they never claimed this was a D&D Next panel. Is that OK?

It's certainly OK with me.

R

RevTurkey

That Bard picture must be an excellent piece of artwork...as good art provokes reaction!

i don't mind it. Not every picture floats my boat. I don't care for the chunky monkey nature of everyone and everything having massive muscles etc but there is certainly enough art that I like as well. I like enough of what I am seeing to have confidence that the products will look good even if not everything is to my taste.

i like the Ogre, Tarrasque and Dragon banner thing. Good stuff. As long as I like some of the art that is a win. Just like every D&D rulebook ever....I like some and I think some art is rubbish. I expect that again.

As to the electric lute of doom...I think it is interesting at least...to try something different that we haven't seen before. It could be powered by ancient Elven magic and that is why it defies the nonormal logic of instrument construction. Not everything has to make perfect sense to be fun.

:)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads