• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[UaVS] The Silver Door IC

Festy_Dog

First Post
Grolvus suddenly has an idea, and falls back from melee. As soon as it is safe to do so he takes out an oil of greater magic weapon +5 and applies it to his sword, then returns to the fray.

[ooc: I assume this'll take a while to do, but its easiest to put it all in one post.]

Caliber

Explorer
Uttering the command word for his wand, Wesellu unleashes a torrent of lightning towards the fiend. Not even pausing to see whether it has any more affect than his acid, Wesellu begins moving to the side, heading towards the door.

I WILL NOT BE STOPPED!

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Wesellu moves sideways and forwards 30', unleashing a blast from his Wand of Lightning as he does so < 7 HP..at least you got past it's SR20 :D >. The malebranche barely notices this, too busy laughing at the ring of tiny little morsels that it would soon pop into it's massive maw...consuming their souls like a babe to candy.

Arngen is Up...

Dalamar

Adventurer
Arngen's mind keeps screaming at him as he charges to the fray in which he will most likely have no effect.
Why am I doing this?! Why am I doing this?!
Makes a daring stab with his shortsword, hoping that the potion he gulped down earlier is enough to guide his blade true and keep him from getting completely trashed.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Gotcha on N, Serpenteye, Arngen, I dunno...yo couls be sipping maragritas with some Succubus in Tahiti right now instead...

Arngen rushes from behind, [ICharging[/I] at the massive Devil's unprotected rear. Stabbing <Hit, 19HP with Sneak> it in the leg...The Sword seems eager and pleased to wound so great a creature...

Enraela Summons another Celestial Hippogryph, which immediately streaks towards the Malebranche, Smiting on it's charge attack < 10HP>.

Gentaria is up...

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Gentaria on Auto-Play... feel free to post actions, folks...

IC:Gentaria swings her blades in a deadly combination, striking the Devil twice, though neither finds a way to damage the thing (DR).

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
As of New Round

Arngen 47 (59)/ at full.
Brogark 89 (101)/ 45
Enraela 52 (64)/at full
Gentaria 59 (71)/ 40
Grolvus 85 (97)/ at full
Jikull 96 (122)/ 26 <rage included>
Nurthrak 54 (44)/ 8 (regenerating 1/r)
Wesellu 35 (47)/ at full
malebranche ???/ down 91 (regenerating 8/r)
celestial hippogryph 1 25/ 2
celestial hippogryph 2 25/full

Grolvus falls back, pulling forth his Oil and applying it to his blade...a truly bad little suprise for the Fiend.

Nurthrak steps back and draws his two massive weapons.

Jikull continues to hack at the Devil, hittn it twice <2 hits, 2 crits for 43 48 , minus it's DR...=18 and 23 HP respectively, 41HP total.).

The Malebranche roars in indignation, levelling the odds a bit, stabbing Jikull 3 times <88HP in total>, and biting at the first Hippogryph again <16HP>.

Wesellu runs for the door, though the Malebranche takes a stab at him as he does so <rolled a'1', missed ya by that much...would have been 25HP....
he reaches it and reaches for the handle...

Arngen 14 We are here in Initiative
Enraela 13
Celestial Hippogryph #1 13
Celestial Hippogryph #2 13

Gentaria 11

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Arngen stabs at the Malebranche again, hoping it won't hold against their concentrated barrage long enough to scewer him.

Remove ads