• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UaVS-Yrtchull's Return...

Fanog

First Post
A loud curse comes in Rith'Arnis' thoughts, but he doesn't utter it. They'll soon his upon our location if they investigate the screams. This must be stopped. The Githzerai pulls Yrtchull by a sleeve, bringing his face a little closer to the drow. He looks dead serious and in a hurry as he speaks. "Drow, everyone must have heard, they'll come here to investigate. Block the east when they do."

Without waiting for an answer, Rith'Arnis pulls a sprint for the west door, from where the sound came. His two blades are crossed in front of his body as he dashes into the room, ready to strike our on defense of offense. Quickly, he scans the room for any threats, and for the source of the cry.

Thels

First Post
OOC: Uhm, *blush*, Teretha doesn't speak Undercommon. Can we use Drow as the common language, or otherwise Common?

A little startled, Teretha follows quietly after Rith'Arnis, watching his back.

Last edited:

Vendetta

First Post
Vorath is quivering on the ground when Rith'Arnis approaches. Suddenly Vorath is on his feet and despite his large, bug-like eyes, which do not blink or move, his eyes seem to be scanning the room. His six arms raise and go out to the sides.

"I have escaped from the wizard's dungeon... am I now captured?" Vorath says, his dwarven features coming though with his nearly forlorn words. Something has happened to him... he looks like an insect, but also a dwarf. He has not clothes on but for a backpack and a bow strung over his shoulder. His Chitin shell covers his body, hiding any "private" areas. His black, bug eyes stare at Rith'Arnis.

shaff

First Post
Right when Rith dashes off, Yrtchull looks a little confused, then shakes his head and runs to the east door, and puts his back to the wall, so that when someone dashes through, he can attack.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Rith'Arnis and teretha find themselves facing a creature odd, though less so for those hailing from elsewhere themselves. A Duergar he looks, though one looking most decidedly insectile The creature looks a bit confused, especially since you haven't instantly attacked it. It looks able to defend itself well, however, armed with a bow and several ther weapons scavaged from the castle.

Yrtchull,Cambrech and the ever-present(with yrtchull) Urftuk the Lizard-Orc cautiously head towards the Eastern door, into the chamber containing stores (and a loun battle just beyond.

(Nurin stays put, watching this way and that).

Suddenly, a trio of Gnolls and a Drow enter the Eastern room at a full run from the passage north of there. Yrtchull,Cambrech and Urftuk see them run in, and turn to make right for the doorway where they(the PCs) lurk, only to then see them vaporized by a massive bolt of blue Lightning from the tunnel that they had just vacated. They were clearly running for their lives from something.

Fanog

First Post
Rith'Arnis stands motionless for a short moment as he watches the bug-like dwarf. His mind tries to link the quivering figure with the duergar who had attacked them just before, but the shells on the creature make him look more like a victim. Like Urftuk, mostly.

The githzerai opens his mouth to adress the figure when he hears the cackling of lightning behind him and the cries of those hit by the magic. In three large leaps, Rith'Arnis reaches the figure and drags him to his feet. His eyes stand hard, the tension of battle is clear in his yellowish face as he speaks. "You're not captured ... yet. We'll have to run for our lives. Follow me and do as I say, we'll see how far we can come in escaping."

He turns his head, tries to see what is happening in the stairway hall. "Teretha, you're at rear. Keep an eye on this bug-dwarf as well. Let's go."

Vendetta

First Post
Vorath arms himself with his bow and follows.

****EDIT****
Yeah yeah... fixed the typeo. Vorath doesn't hurt himself any more... those days are long gone... uh... I mean... never mind
*whistles*

Last edited:

shaff

First Post
OOC: usin the bow to HARM yourself? hehe. :p

OOC: So rith told us to run back down the stairs we just ran up?

IC: "heh, that coward, why someone wouldn't want to slay a magical beast is beyond me. Oh wel, I guess its me and you urftuk." Yrtchull smiles at Urftuk then begins to walk towards the wizard thingy, but then hears the words of Rith and gets a look of dissapointment on his face, before nodding to Urftuk and following.

Remove ads