UI bar at the top

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, it is under quick links after searching for a while. It'll take getting used to. :cool:

I can't tell whether you're joking with me or not. But it's right there:

dropdown.jpg

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Wne I click on my name nothing happens, probably an issue with NoScript.

Today, my notifications took about 5 min to load. That is likely on my side, too, though.

MarkB

Legend
I have the Notifications bell set to alert me to new XP received, but that last two times someone XP'd me, there was no visible alert. I only saw the XP when I read the thread.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wne I click on my name nothing happens, probably an issue with NoScript.

Today, my notifications took about 5 min to load. That is likely on my side, too, though.

Yes. If you disable the site, the site won't work.

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
I have the Notifications bell set to alert me to new XP received, but that last two times someone XP'd me, there was no visible alert. I only saw the XP when I read the thread.
This seemed to be a problem for me, too. (And this was before I disabled the bar via AdBlock, as Morrus okay'd.)

Ahnehnois

First Post
I concur about the XP notifications. I just found I'd received 3 XP that I was not even aware of after this thread inspired me to check.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
I do have the site enabled, but something was whacky. I removed and reinstalled NoScipt and now it works. Site speed is normal again, too.

Remove ads