• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

UI bar at the top

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Well, it is under quick links after searching for a while. It'll take getting used to. :cool:

I can't tell whether you're joking with me or not. But it's right there:

dropdown.jpg

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
Wne I click on my name nothing happens, probably an issue with NoScript.

Today, my notifications took about 5 min to load. That is likely on my side, too, though.

MarkB

Legend
I have the Notifications bell set to alert me to new XP received, but that last two times someone XP'd me, there was no visible alert. I only saw the XP when I read the thread.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Wne I click on my name nothing happens, probably an issue with NoScript.

Today, my notifications took about 5 min to load. That is likely on my side, too, though.

Yes. If you disable the site, the site won't work.

JamesonCourage

Adventurer
I have the Notifications bell set to alert me to new XP received, but that last two times someone XP'd me, there was no visible alert. I only saw the XP when I read the thread.
This seemed to be a problem for me, too. (And this was before I disabled the bar via AdBlock, as Morrus okay'd.)

Ahnehnois

First Post
I concur about the XP notifications. I just found I'd received 3 XP that I was not even aware of after this thread inspired me to check.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
I do have the site enabled, but something was whacky. I removed and reinstalled NoScipt and now it works. Site speed is normal again, too.

Remove ads