Underneath the Undeath [DM: Voda Vosa; Judge: ?]

WEContact

First Post
Logan sits heavily, exhausted. "I gotta rest. I'm not going one step further, and I'll be damned if anybody's gonna scout ahead'n bring another batch of these damned skeletons down on us." He pulls his bedroll out of his pack as he talks. "You lot figure out a watch and wake me when it's my turn." With that, Logan lays down and falls asleep instantly.

OOC: We all badly need an extended rest. [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION] how much exp have we earned so far?

jbear

First Post
[sblock=ooC:] Do we need to see the map or do we know our way back to the empty room?

Can we see the map of where we have been anyway?

I would say we go to that dead end room, which is the easiest place to defend and take a rest. We can just take an extended rest without sleep I think as it has been such a short time since we awoke and began exploring. So I guess we just wait as long as we have to in order to be able to benefit from an extended rest again, which could be 12 hours - however long we have been exploring. And then 6 hours on top of that. Which at the most is 18 hours meaning we have slept for the required 6 hours within the last 24 hours so we can still benefit from the extended rest.

Then we go back the way we came and continue exploring forwards, heading towards that corner room.[/sblock]

jbear

First Post
OOC: looks like we have explored far more rooms than we needed to. Ok, so let us know how resting goes. If successful, then we will return to the middle room and go south.

Voda Vosa

First Post
The group retreats back to the dead end room. After a few exchanges of glances between the newly arrived minotaur and the rest of the party, they settle for a well deserved rest. Impo is appointed to take the first watch, as he is the most fresh of them all. Boris keeps a suspicious eye on Impo at times, but his exhaustion is far greater than his mistrust, and he promptly falls asleep. The rest went uneventful thankfully. However, Ilse was uneasy in her bedroll, she kept having bad dreams, plagued with undead and death. She woke up sweated and tired.

OOC: Bad dreams affect the team. Only Ilse is really affected by the bad dreams attack, the rest shrugging off the effect. I've placed your health at maximun in the spreadsheet, but I don't know how many surges do each of you have, so please note that on remaining healing surges.

WEContact

First Post
Logan sits up and stretches. His back crackles as he arches it, and his stubble rasps as he rubs the sleep out of his eyes. "Oh boy, I haven't been murdered in my sleep by any skeletons or our enormous newcomer. That bodes well for the rest of the day, I'd say." He gets up, stuffs his bedroll in his back, and slings said pack over his shoulders. "Well, let's get on with it. We have to clear the rest out today or we won't be able to set these charges off in time."

OOC: We're heading to the lower right corner of the map, correct?

WEContact

First Post
OOC: And we're back! Come on guys, we're at the home stretch! Let's see some "my character agrees and gets ready to go kill more dead things" posts

Dekana

Explorer
Ilse tosses and turns in her bedroll, finally waking up with a scream. She immediately examines her hands and then breathes a sigh of relief when she sees there's nothing wrong with them (the only clue she gives about what dreams she had).

As Ilse prepares for the day, she replies to Logan, "I was actually hoping that we were done with the skeletons. Maybe we finished off the last of them yesterday..."

Remove ads