Up from the Dust: IC

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Grundy sighs to himself as he stretchesa bit, making sure that there are no broken bones on his body. After that, he looks around at the motley crew surrounding him and shakes his head slightly.

And here I thiought I was with some strange people when Nero was around. I just hope I know what the hell I am supposed to do next. Grundy mustters under his breath.

Just fine over here, though I have no idea what the hell is going on or why we are here or even who in the hell anyone is...

Tor L'Tha

First Post
"Bells?! I cant hear anything" says Wato to the Pale blond female named Jalen. "Do you know what this belly things are?" Wato tries to pinch the object in his belly... and does realize that he like all the others are naked. He looks over to Jalen and strangely keep steering at her.
The hand of Roth going towards the door and his imminent act of opening it, successfully takes him out of the trance he was in. "NO! Don't open it, who knows what is on the other side, maybe one of the have some inscription we just haven't seen yet." Wato arisen his hands to his head
what a headache i got from that ride

Komodo

First Post
Nebiros sits up and rubs his spiked head with a tiny claw. The fervor he previously felt at the prospect of being sent back to Hell having past, he takes a look at his surroundings, and finds them oddly familiar. Observing the grumbling of the others, he takes the opportunity to apologize. "Um, sorry about that, folks. I didn't realize there were others on the train." His head snaps to the nearest of the doors. Flapping his wings quickly, he rises into the air and zips over to inspect it. "Odd," he mutters to no one in particular, and disappears.

Ashy: Nebiros goes incorporeal and sticks his head through the door for a peek. What sort of portals are these, anyway?

Scotley

Hero
Larris Human Fighter

Larris looks about and not perceiving any immediate threat begins to probe the umbilical once more in hopes of somehow getting to the leather armor he got a flash of before.

Hearing a question about his health he sounds off without thinking, "I'm fine. Thought I was dead, but I seem to be fine, oddly enough..." And once he starts talking he addresses the other comments, sensing the others are as bewildered as he. "I have no idea why we are here, what we are supposed to do or what the bells mean, but I suspect that this is not where we were supposed to go, for good or ill." It feels good to hear his own voice after the shock of being dead.

Mad Hatter

First Post
"Well, Adauth, how often is it that we can boast of such a ride? Now that I've walked away from it, I don't think I'd mind a repeat,"it is obvious from his tone that Ganshinji is amused.

Hmmm...I do so wish for some clothes and my other items. Not that I mind being in the buff, but those few sundries would be nice indeed. Fate is such a delightful and enjoyable mistress. I do so love her.

Ganshinji turns with a contempaltive look on his face and addresses the assembly of people: "Maybe we should pick a door? It seems that is the only course of action left to us."

Last edited:

Kelleris

Explorer
Ashy -
As a bard, I don't remember or not remember spells under most circumstances, so I never prepared heroism in the first place. Now, if I've spontaneously forgotten a class ability (!), that's a different matter, and I'd like to know what I do and don't have access to. I was under the impression that we still had everything on our character sheets save equipment. I suppose I could have expended all of my spell points already... I would know that going in, though, right?

Adauth looks around at his erstwhile companions.

"Hmph. Why don't we get to know each other a bit before we start opening portal-doors at random? I'm Adauth Mirorwyn, a soldier and dabbler in the arcane arts. I have no idea how I came to be in this situation. Does anyone here know what's going on?"

While he speaks, Adauth does a quick mental inventory of the meager number of spells he has mastered over the years, the leadership techniques he's learned, and does some quick physical exercises to check his muscle memory and see if he's still in decent shape. I need to see what I can manage here...

Last edited:

Wyrm99

First Post
Ashy: Milo spends a few moments to see if he has any spells ready. If he doesn't have any spells ready, he spends the required 15 mins concentrating. I am assumming he is well rested - you know death is peaceful and all..

Milo pauses for a second and then quickly looks him self over. After being satisfied that he is unharmed, he turns his attention to his companion. Looking at each one quickly but throughly. Then he sits down, closes his eyes, and starts singing a song (very softly, a lullaby). If anyone listens closely they would hear that the song is about a village and a halfling family. It verses are short but powerful. He contiunes repeating the same song for about 15 mins

Ashy: If the concentrating doesn't work - ie I feel I am not learning my spells, I stop

Last edited:

LeifVignirsson

First Post
Get to know each other, huh? Well, considering that we aren't going to be doing much else here, I suppose that it can't hurt. My name is Grundakar Riscavolan and I am... or was the Vizier for one of the stronger govenors of the realm. And yes, before you all go crazy over it, I am turning into a dragon, let's get that over with right now... Speaking of which, where are my companions?

Tor L'Tha

First Post
Wato Q'Yar

Wato Q'Yar. Man of arms and friend of animals.

Kelleris said:
"Hmph. Why don't we get to know each other a bit before we start opening portal-doors at random? I'm Adauth Mirorwyn, a soldier and dabbler in the arcane arts. I have no idea how I came to be in this situation. Does anyone here know what's going on?"

"I agree on the random opening of doors Adauth, it must be a better way..." "we do not know where they lead, and one off us disappeared trough one of them already" "not that i care" "but he may not come back" Wato stops and clears his troath. "and for your second question. No not a clue... does anyone know something about our... well... condition" "and more important what is this thing under our navel?"

"Nice to meet you all by the way."

Remove ads