• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

Qik

First Post
I've submitted Warehouse Sitting to see if I get the gist of how adventures are set up for LPF. Also as an extra 1st level adventure to kind of have on hand.

[MENTION=6691567]Rhydius[/MENTION] - I'll have a look sometime this week (apologies for the vague timeline). In any event it'll be a little while before the adventure is ready to roll, as we currently are without any level 1s in the DWI. But I'm sure they'll show up sometime, and yes, it's nice to be prepared!

Rhydius

First Post
@Rhydius - I'll have a look sometime this week (apologies for the vague timeline). In any event it'll be a little while before the adventure is ready to roll, as we currently are without any level 1s in the DWI. But I'm sure they'll show up sometime, and yes, it's nice to be prepared!
Cool man, no hurry.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
as we currently are without any level 1s in the DWI. But I'm sure they'll show up sometime, and yes, it's nice to be prepared!

I'll drop Ioseph (cleric 2) in the DWI as soon as Markas leaves. Hope he can get in on Rydius's adventure.

HM

DalkonCledwin

First Post
@Rhydius - I'll have a look sometime this week (apologies for the vague timeline). In any event it'll be a little while before the adventure is ready to roll, as we currently are without any level 1s in the DWI. But I'm sure they'll show up sometime, and yes, it's nice to be prepared!

I am hoping that the friend I mentioned will have his character up and ready for review in the next couple of days. In which case we should have at least one level 1 character in the Dunn Wright Inn at that time.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
There is one 1st level in the DWI already, he just posted about 2 minutes ago. :p

You guys should bring your 2nd levels in and RP regardless and give him someone to talk to. ;)

When Scourge of the Howling Horde wraps up, there will be 4 players there at 4th level. Then there is Larissa, Markas, and Yoshiki at 4-5th level.

Since I am working on a dungeon delve type with Forge of Fury, there is a need for a more urban type adventure for 3-4 level 5's in about a month.

Systole

First Post
Just FYI for anyone interested, the PCs in Toad in the Hole have acquired an ancient dwarven bracelet with some sort of inscription inside, in case anyone wants to use it as an adventure hook. Five 3rd-levels, finishing up in about a month, give or take.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I have an adventure in development that I could put the 5ths in, but at this point it's more wilderness and dungeon. I've got some ideas for expanding it so that it might include a bit of variety.

I'll try to have it ready for when the PCs come in.

sunshadow21

Explorer
It sounds like we will be needing a fair number of adventures in about a month. Guard Duty should be wrapping up about that time, if not a bit sooner, as well, releasing 4 level 2's into the mix.

Qik

First Post
I've submitted Warehouse Sitting to see if I get the gist of how adventures are set up for LPF. Also as an extra 1st level adventure to kind of have on hand.

[MENTION=6691567]Rhydius[/MENTION] - I sent you my initial thoughts regarding Warehouse Sitting. There are some numbers things that need to be addressed, but it looks good otherwise.

Remove ads