• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Upcoming Adventure Review

Systole

First Post
When Toad in the Hole finishes up in a few weeks or a month, there will be 4-5 3rd levels needing an adventure. Whoever's going to work on that, please shoot me a PM, as one of the characters is picking up an intelligent weapon (magus black blade). Since the weapon is going to be developed the next adventure, I'd prefer to work its appearance with whoever's GMing next. Or I can just do what I want and leave you with a Type IV Bag of Holding full of loose ends. Muahahaha.

Qik

First Post
Made the changes, left a list in the comments. Thanks for looking over it.

Thanks for making the changes, Rhydius. I spotted one final snag (apologies for missing in the first time through), but once that gets fixed, it should be ready to go. I'll email you the details.

Qik

First Post
The adjustments have been made, so Warehouse Sitting is ready to go. Glad we have something ready for the new folks.

toasterferret

Explorer
Now that I'm back from my hermit-like last semester, I have a level 2 and a level 4 ready to adventure.

Also, as I said in the tavern thread, I wouldn't mind putting together a small scenario to investigate Anna's "kidnapping".

sunshadow21

Explorer
Guard Duty will be wrapping up in the next week as well. That'll be 3 level 2s and 1 level 3 being released into the Inn, although several of the level 2's are 3rd characters, so not as critical a priority.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I am getting the Forge of Fury ready. It will be for 4 level 4's, but I will take 5 players if two or more are level 3. But I probably won't kick it off until after a Visit to Father Kedric so Markas will be available if HM wants.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads