Valus d20 setting: ever heard of it?

Valus d20 setting: ever heard of it?

Wisdom Penalty

First Post
i picked it up at amazon after waiting for my FLGS to get it for two months (which still hasnt happened i dont think).

i love the setting but am unimpressed with different worlds support. some dm's dont need anything other than the sourcebook (if that), but id like to see other supplements.

W.P.

pogre

Legend
grodog said:
Return of Ippizicus Child-Eater was published in a limited edition for GenCon (see the DWP site for details at http://www.diffworlds.com/valus.htm), and a non-limited edition will be forthcoming.

I own the limited edition module - is there any reason to buy the "regular" version? I enjoyed the module very much - not surprising given Ryan's talent.

Funeris

First Post
Yeah. But something is up with DWP. I have a friend who bought the limited edition version at GenCon. He also wants the non-limited one (apparently has different cover artwork). So, he dropped them an email...well its been nearly a month now I think and DWP hasn't even recognized his existence.

grodog

Hero
Funeris said:
Yeah. But something is up with DWP. I have a friend who bought the limited edition version at GenCon. He also wants the non-limited one (apparently has different cover artwork). So, he dropped them an email...well its been nearly a month now I think and DWP hasn't even recognized his existence.

I'm not sure what's up with the main email account that Tadashi uses, but I've heard pretty regularly that he doesn't always receive emails sent from fans :/ Could be some spam filter settings or something like that. He's in Asia this week on business, so he probably won't be as responsive as usual. If your friend or anyone else who's emailed into sales@diffworlds.com hasn't received a reply, feel free to point them my way. I get forwards from my diffworlds.com account to my email below without any problems.

On the Ippy query, pogre, it's the same content, we're just publishing the module with a better and cooler cover. More details on that front soon-ish :D

Wisdom Penalty

First Post
maybe its just me, but i dont consider a module 'support'. not unless it has a significant amount of campaign-related info. (if ippizicus has that, then please do tell - im waiting to purchase the version with the artwork displayed in the story hour, on amazon most likely). i consider 'support' of a setting to be regional supplements and/or additional campaign-specific products that expand and support the baseline setting sourcebook.

grodog, some questions if you would be so kind:

1. does DWP have any Valus support products (per my definintion of support, see above) set to be published?

If 'yes' then:

1a. What are they?

1b. When will they be released (general time frame if no exact date exists)?

1c. Will Destan be the author?

W.P.

Remove ads