• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vasorn, the World Under Dragonfire

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Grim Daergal, Svirfneblin Cagebreaker

"I don't see that it's of any use to us, and may continue to be a threat. I'd suggest slitting its throat and burying it, so no one finds the body and wonders."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Alyshia and the others find their way back to camp, interrupting their others in the discussion of the faerie dragon's fate. In their minds is the knowledge that the halfling caravan was in the village, and a silver half-dragon is amongst them.*

Zerth

First Post
Zass'sk

*Zass'sk turns to look as the scouts return. He's still cluelessly holding the little unconcious dragon in his grasp.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian Sarellion, Half Sapphire Dragon 97/101 hps

Zykovian closed into the clearing (assuming he spotted the scouts approach).

*Looking into the clearing, he saw the lizardman with the unconscious dragon, the gnome and the scouts. Zykovian looked back to Zass'sk, smiled, then to the scouts.*

"So, what did you find out from the village?" Zykovian asked.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
*Quietly, Alyshia made her way back to camp, assuming that Eleth was right behind her. Upon arriving, she looks around, and gives Zass’sk a curious look upon seeing him holding the unmoving faerie dragon.* “Why did you kill him?

Then, she looked to Zykovian. “There is a caravan of halflings in the village, with a half-silver as their leader. I think they are the ones that we are to make contact with.”

Zerth

First Post
Zass'sk

*Zass'sk looks at first Zykovian and then Alyshia with blank face.*

"Not dead, just sleeping," he clarifies. "It was snooping the chests. Can't say, if it was intentional spying. Could've been just foolish curiosity."

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
OOC: Sorry for my prolonged absence, life has been crazy lately.

*Eleth frowns at the unconscious creature.* "So what can we do with it? If we let it go and it's a spy, we've lost. If we keep it with us, it can sabotage us intentionally or unintentionally. If we had a truth spell we could decide, but we don't. Killing it may be the only reasonable option."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian Sarellion, Half Sapphire Dragon 97/101 hps

"I will speak with the dragon to see if it understands who is in charge and the consequences of being nosy. If I am not satisfied, then we'll do what we must," Zykovian answered. "Anyone is welcome to witness the conversation . . . "

Zykovian will ask that the creature be bound securely, then for eeryone to step back. At which point in time, he will manifest his null psionics field, then question the fairie dragon and impose his will (intimidate) on the dragon. If he doesn't think the dragon will conform . . . we'll go from there.

Zerth

First Post
Zass'sk

*Zass'sk tosses the limp little dragon to Zykovian.*

"Do what you want with it. I'm still on duty," the hulking lizardman says and resumes his position next to the chests.

Remove ads