• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Vasorn, the World Under Dragonfire

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian, Half Sapphire Dragon Fighter/Rogue: 97/101 hps, 24pps

Zass'sk said:
"Do what you want with it. I'm still on duty," the hulking lizardman says and resumes his position next to the chests.

Surprised, Zykovian almost didn't catch the little dragon. He nodded in understanding to Zass'sk, then looked to the others.

"Any suggestions before I have my talk with the little one here?" Zykovian asked.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Apparently the others have little to add, so Zykovian take the nuscience out in the woods to speak with it. When it wakes up, it's quite terrified, so Zykovian claps a large, clawed hand over its mouth to keep it quiet. Using all his techniques he learned in keeping slaves in line, he threatens the little creature with harm of life, limb, mind, and soul, and after several minutes, manages to extract a blood-promise from it to refrain from making mischief.*

*That taken care of, the group (or part of the group) can sneak back to the village after dark. Circling around, they get behind the halfling wagons and watch for the half-silver. The firelight glinting off his wings highlights him immediately, and he seems to be retirely to the largest wagon for the night. You doubt more than one or two normal-sized indivduals could fit in there.*

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian, Half Sapphire Dragon Fighter/Rogue: 101/101 hps, 40pps

Zykovian nodded in agreement with Zass'sk, "I'm not much the diplomat either . . . and I'm uncertain how well I would be received . . . being who I am."

"I will go, however, if no one else feels up to the diplomatic side of this."

Dark Nemesis

First Post
"I would not mind going," Alyshia offered quietly. "Are we planning on approaching the camp directly and talking to the guards first? I'd prefer sneaking in, myself."

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
*Eleth speaks up after a moment's thought.*

"I'm not the one for diplomacy, but I suggest that I accompany you as insurance against treachery. It's always good to have one trick hidden."

OOC: Since we're going during the evening and night, Xael can shadowmeld again, giving him his usual stealthy goodness.

Dark Nemesis

First Post
"So it is Eleth and myself then? That is fine, unless someone else wishes to go in my place,” Alyshia replies. She could not help but to feel nervous at the prospect of sneaking into the village to speak with the halflings, but it needed to be done.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Eleth and Alyshia approach the wagon with stealth only gained through practicing their whole lives through to defeat dragons. Like shadows themselves, the two glide to the side of the wagon, and slowly trip the latch. Easing inside, into a circle of lantern light, the silver half-dragon whirls around, a dagger in his hand and a gasp of surprise on his lips.*

"Who are you? Who sent you?" he demands in a harsh whisper.

Remove ads