• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Viridian Plague OOC 2, orphaned by Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Obscurity is leveled to 10!
Alright, cool!

Hmm, so Channeled Pyroburst as a FRA does 10d8, or 45 Damage, and Empowered Scorching Ray as a FRA does 12d6, or 42 Damage, more if you Sneak, and next level that increases to 18d6. Cool!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Yup sneaky wise FRA Emp Scorching Ray does 17d6 (59.5). Or sneaky Arcane Fusion (ray of enfeeblement/scorching ray) does 18d6 (63).
+Strength penalty! And don't forget Empowered Ray of Enfeeblement too :] However, I'd imagine you won't get two sneaks off with Arcane Fusion in most cases due to Invisibility dropping, unless you have a non-Invis source of sneak.

Bront

The man with the probe
Cool :)

yeah, I only got to retcon a few things because, well, they changed. Whinoah has wings though :)

That of course, made 10 ranks in Climb and Brachination a little obsolete. Not to mention the +5 to climb boots, (Which she'll still keep, they could come in handy)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Cool :)

yeah, I only got to retcon a few things because, well, they changed. Whinoah has wings though :)

That of course, made 10 ranks in Climb and Brachination a little obsolete. Not to mention the +5 to climb boots, (Which she'll still keep, they could come in handy)
She could give those to Obscurity too ;) Yay hand-me-downs!

Remove ads